Travel agent friend Annette Sordoni of Protravel Beverly Hills just returned from a quick two night stay at Laucala Island in Fiji. Annette sent us such a fabulous review that we just had to share in our Just Back series. Here is what she had to say about her visit:
In my life I have never experienced perfection like the island of Laucala! The entire time on island both Elvio and I had to keep pinching ourselves that we were really there. We are now ruined for life because no other property on earth will be able to live up to Laucala… EVER!
I am slowly getting my act together after my long fall back in to “reality” after my 2 ½ magical days in Paradise!
I can go on and on about Laucala… I have been telling EVERYONE how much I loved it. I reviewed the property at our meeting here in Sherman Oaks and all the agents have Laucala on their radar for their best clients.
The BUZZZZZ is out there… I anticipate that it is going to bring biz to what I consider to be the best place to travel to on earth!
There were so many exciting new discoveries that we made on the island that I just bubble over about:
- Every afternoon is cake day as the staff brings a homemade fresh cake to your Villa around 5pm (this is in addition to the small delicate food treats you get in the morning and evening, plus the fresh juice in the ‘fridge replaced daily).
- Every restaurant destination you arrive to they are waiting for you with fresh towels and fresh squeezed juice from the island
- They have dry cleaning! I had a blouse that I did not think I could leave for the laundry and when we went on our island/farm tour I found out that they have dry cleaning on the island too!
- The private trainer will come to your Villas for a yoga session on your own platform.
- They brought in special chickens from Austria…
- All the products in the bathroom are made on the island… They even include an after-sun gel that is fabulous.
….and on and on and on. I am still on a natural high from my stay here! Laucala has left an impression on my heart that I will never forget for eternity. It is truly as close to heaven as I have ever reached …7 Star!”
- Annette Sordoni, Protravel . Feel free to contact Annette if you would like to hear more about Laucala Island! firstname.lastname@example.org.